- Interactive workshops and activities
- Hear from our Vice-Chancellor and industry-experienced Program Directors
- Meet our alumni and current students
- Chat to our friendly Course and Careers Advisors
What to expect
Join us at Torrens Open Day at our campus in Adelaide and explore opportunities to study undergraduate or postgraduate courses to make your career move!
Open Day is a great opportunity for you to discover the strong industry partnerships, modern campus facilities and interactive online platforms that give our students the best possible academic experience and positive career outcomes.
Hear from our Vice Chancellor, meet our Program Directors, lecturers and current students, and find out about our flexible study options. Our Course and Career Advisors will be on site to discuss your options and help you design a study path that suits your lifestyle
Learn all about our diverse schools including APM College of Business and Communication, Billy Blue College of Design, Chifley Business School, Media Design School and Real Madrid Graduate School. Uncover more about our collaborations as well including Collective Hub and Australian Graduate School of Leadership.
Discover how an undergraduate degree can help you kick-start your career or how a postgraduate qualification could help you move up.
Open Day at a glance:
- Workshops in Business, Design, Health, Project Management, Sports Management and Education
- Participate in fun and interactive activities
- Hear from our Vice-Chancellor and our industry-experienced Program Directors
- Gain first-hand information from our student ambassadors on what it’s like to be a Torrens student either on-campus or online
- Meet our friendly Course and Careers Advisors and student support staff
- Secure an offer on the day – for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Demonstrations on how to navigate our simple online student portal
Check Back Soon
Sorry, looks like you missed this one. Don't worry, there will be another session soon!