- Meet our creative community of lecturers, students and support staff
- Discover our brand new, purpose-built campus
- Learn about all of our courses and find out which one is best for you
- Get creative in a workshop!
What to expect
The Melbourne Design Open Day is taking place on SAT 20 JAN at our brand new campus!
We’re excited to finally showcase our new home for 2018 – an impressive multi-level Neo-Gothic style building at 196 Flinders Street. The new location, which is opposite popular hubs such as ACMI and Federation Square, will give students easy access to explore the multitude of galleries, restaurants and eclectic pockets of the city.
This will be our first Open Day at the new campus and we warmly invite you to attend and learn more about our courses for 2018. This is one of the only chances to meet the people behind our creative community including lecturers, students, campus support staff and industry guests.
- Diploma of Graphic Design
- Diploma of Interior Design & Decoration
- Diploma of Photo Imaging
- Diploma of Design
- Diploma of Digital Media Design
- Bachelor of Communication Design
- Bachelor of Branded Fashion Design
- Bachelor of interior Design (commercial)
- Bachelor of Digital Media (3D Design & Animation)
- Bachelor of Business with Design
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Game Art)*
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming)*
*online study only
Let us know you’re coming along by filling in the registration form.