- Meet lecturers, students, alumni and support staff
- See presentations & attend creative workshops
- Watch local Sydney artist and Alumni, Jamie Preisz paint a mural
- Tour our vibrant design and gaming campus
What to expect
The Billy Blue College of Design Open Day is taking place this SAT 20 JAN – without a doubt, the best way to see our Sydney campus in full swing!
We know choosing the right course for you is top priority and a BIG decision, that’s why we make sure everyone is on deck to answer your questions; lecturers, students, graduates, campus support staff and our Course & Careers Advisors.
See below for what’s on:
- Learn about courses in Graphics/Communications, Interiors, Photography, Fashion and Digital Media
- Awesome presentation and workshops ran by our lecturers and students.
- Gaming panel chaired by Simon Alty and other key figures in the Gaming industry.
- Watch local Sydney artist and Billy Blue alumni, Jamie Preisz paint a mural
- Spray paint your very own tote bag to take away
- Have your portrait drawn by a caricature artist
- Enjoy free coffee and morning tea