- Hear from industry guest speakers
- Chat to our students, graduates and lecturers about our courses and career pathways
- Dive into activities
- Tour our classrooms
- Enjoy free food and coffee on arrival.
What to expect
We’re putting on a jam packed schedule for the upcoming Open Day in April!
Join us for creative activities, student exhibitions, industry presentations, and course and enrolment information about our flexible creative courses in:
- Diploma of Design
- Diploma of Interior Design & Decoration
- Diploma of Graphic Design
- Diploma of Digital Media Design
- Diploma of Photo Imaging
- Bachelor of Communication Design
- Bachelor of Branded Environments
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Commercial)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Residential)
- Bachelor of Digital Media (3D Design & Animation)
- Bachelor of Digital Media (Interaction Design)
- Bachelor of Digital Media (Film & Video Design)
- Bachelor of Branded Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Design with Bachelor of Business (double degree)
- Graduate Certificate in UX & Web Design (online)
- Master of Design
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Game Art)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming)
- Master of Creative Advertising
Open Day gives you the exciting chance to:
- Hear directly from the design industry experts about the skills they are searching for in graduates and the future of the creative industries.
- Participate in fun interactive workshops, show off your creative flair and pick up new skills.
- Meet and chat with our talented lecturers, current and graduate students; admire their work on display and see what they are up to now.
- Meet our experienced Course & Career Advisors and learn more about our accelerated courses, flexible study options, workshops and scholarship opportunities.
- As we have a busy and exciting schedule so please ensure you come early to make the most of your day… don’t forget to bring your friends and family!