- Hear from industry guest speakers
- Chat to our students, graduates and lecturers about our courses and career pathways
- Dive into activities
- Tour our classrooms
- Enjoy free food and coffee on arrival.
What to expect
We’re putting on a jam packed schedule for the upcoming Open Day in April!
Join us for creative activities, student exhibitions, industry presentations, and course and enrolment information about our flexible creative courses in:
- Diploma of Design
- Diploma of Interior Design & Decoration
- Diploma of Graphic Design
- Diploma of Digital Media Design
- Diploma of Photo Imaging
- Bachelor of Communication Design
- Bachelor of Branded Environments
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Commercial)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Residential)
- Bachelor of Digital Media (3D Design & Animation)
- Bachelor of Digital Media (Interaction Design)
- Bachelor of Digital Media (Film & Video Design)
- Bachelor of Branded Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Design with Bachelor of Business (double degree)
- Graduate Certificate in UX & Web Design (online)
- Master of Design
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Game Art)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming)
- Master of Creative Advertising
Open Day gives you the exciting chance to:
- Hear directly from the design industry experts about the skills they are searching for in graduates and the future of the creative industries.
- Participate in fun interactive workshops, show off your creative flair and pick up new skills.
- Meet and chat with our talented lecturers, current and graduate students; admire their work on display and see what they are up to now.
- Meet our experienced Course & Career Advisors and learn more about our accelerated courses, flexible study options, workshops and scholarship opportunities.
- As we have a busy and exciting schedule so please ensure you come early to make the most of your day… don’t forget to bring your friends and family!
Check Back Soon
Sorry, looks like you missed this one. Don't worry, there will be another session soon!