- Discover our online courses in Reading & Literacy, Early Childhood, Autism Studies, Innovation & Change and more
- Hear from industry guest speakers
- Chat to our friendly Course and Careers Advisors
- Learn all about life an an online student & flexible study options
- Join us online from anywhere across the country!
What to expect
Join us at Torrens Open Day at our campus in Melbourne or online and explore opportunities to upskill your rewarding Education career.
Open Day is a great opportunity for you to meet our inspiring lecturers, explore our modern campus facilities and learn all about our interactive online platforms that give our students the best possible academic experience and positive career outcomes.
Our Course and Career Advisors will also be on site to discuss your options and help you design a study path that suits your lifestyle.
Learn more about our courses in:
- Master of Education (Reading & Literacy)
- Master of Education (Early Childhood)
- Master of Education (Special Education)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Special Education)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Autism)
- Master of Education (Innovation & Change)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Innovation & Change)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Mental Health)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Learning Differences)