- Chat to our Course & Career Advisors
- Hear from our industry-experienced Program Directors
- Meet our successful alumni and current students
- Secure an offer on the day – for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Meet Lisa Messenger, the Founder and CEO of Collective Hub
- Hear from our guest speaker Dionne Ellis, LinkedIn, on how to elevate your career opportunities
What to expect
Join us at Torrens Open Day at The Rocks Campus in Sydney and explore opportunities to study undergraduate or postgraduate business to help kick-start your future!
Discover courses in Business, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Sports Management, Marketing, Communications and Public Relations, Event Management, Global Project Management and Accounting.
Open Day is a great opportunity for you to discover the strong industry partnerships, the modern campus facilities and interactive online platforms that give our students the best possible academic experience and positive career outcomes.
- Learn how Torrens University Australia can help you connect with strong industry connections
- Take part in our interactive information sessions and practical workshops
- Meet our lecturers, current students and alumni
- Talk to our expert Course and Career Advisors about face to face and online options, entry requirements, fee-help, pathways and scholarships
- Explore our vibrant campus in heart of The Rocks
You’ll also learn all about our diverse schools including APM College of Business and Communication, Chifley Business School and Real Madrid Graduate School. Uncover more about our collaborations as well with Collective Hub and Australian Graduate School of Leadership.
Check Back Soon
Sorry, looks like you missed this one. Don't worry, there will be another session soon!