- Hear from our industry-experienced Program Directors
- Chat to our Course & Career Advisors
- Meet our successful alumni and current students
- Secure an offer on the day – for undergraduate and postgraduate students
What to expect
Join us on Saturday 4th August at The Rocks campus for Open Day, and explore opportunities to study undergraduate or postgraduate business courses to help kick-start your future!
With Open Days on all of our campuses: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide, discover courses in Business, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Event Management, Financial Planning, Global Project Management, Marketing, Public Relations and Sports Management.
Open Day is a great opportunity for you to discover the strong industry partnerships, the modern campus facilities and interactive online platforms that give our students the best possible academic experience and positive career outcomes.
- Learn how Torrens University Australia can help you connect with strong industry connections
- Take part in our interactive information sessions and workshops
- Meet our lecturers, current students and alumni
- Talk to our expert Course and Career Advisors about face to face and online options, entry requirements, fee-help, pathways and scholarships
You’ll also learn all about our diverse schools including APM College of Business and Communication, Chifley Business School and Real Madrid Graduate School. Plus, meet some of our Alumni students, who will share their University and real-life industry experiences.
Register using the form below or call us on 1300 851 237 for further information.