Be part of an international network
Torrens University Australia is part of Laureate International Universities, a leading international network of quality, innovative institutions of higher education comprised of 70 universities across 25 countries. Torrens’ association with Laureate International Universities gives you the opportunity to leverage the network of over 1,000,000 students around the world – including more than 100,000 online students.
Access our national campus network
Whether you study on campus or online, you can access state-of-the-art Torrens campuses in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. There are no more boring classrooms, instead, we have designed our learning spaces to promote collaboration and engagement, and they’re located in convenient and vibrant inner city neighbourhoods.
Dynamic Online Learning
Dynamic Online Learning mode means you can achieve success in your own time. We provide on-demand access to your course materials and content so you can study whenever it’s convenient to you. At specific campuses, we also offer hybrid courses that combine an online and on-campus study to provide you with yet another option for completing your postgraduate course.
Fast-track your career & professional network
- Advance your career sooner: Torrens operates on a trimester system, so, many courses can be completed in less time than at other institutions. Imagine walking out of Torrens with a Master degree in as little as 12 months, or a Bachelor degree in only 2 years – find a course.
- Build your network: Torrens runs optional Touch-Point weekend sessions that give you the opportunity to hear from industry professionals, converse with lecturers and expand your multidisciplinary network in a face-to-face environment. With a session every trimester at one of our national campuses, you can build your network faster while you study.
The Torrens commitment
- Integrity in the pursuit of knowledge
- Employability through industry-recognised learning
- A reflexive, globally-focused curriculum
- Access to a global network of facilities and connections
- Proactive engagement with industry globally
- Collaboration, teamwork and partnership
- Learning flexibility at every point
- Intercultural understanding and respect
- Intellectual and personal welfare of all staff and students