Are you passionate about hospitality and keen to forge your career in this industry? Apply for a hospitality scholarship!
William Blue College of Hospitality Management has been continually developing future potential leaders of the hospitality industry for over 25 years, carving the way for the next generation. Each year we invite aspiring hospitality managers, event managers, tourism managers and executive chefs to apply for a William Blue Scholarship. The scholarship is an opportunity to not only become accredited in the industry but to launch a stellar hospitality career.
Become a College Ambassador
You could be eligible for a full scholarship (covers 100% of tuition fees) or a half scholarships (covers 50% of tuition fees). As part of your responsibilities a scholarship student, you will also become a College Ambassador.
You will receive:
- Special induction with head academic staff
- Work with Student Representative Council to create and run events
- Work with the William Blue marketing and industry teams
- Be invited to represent the college at exclusive industry events to help grow your professional network
- Recipients must be new William Blue students commencing studies in February 2018.
- Only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents
- Scholarships are only awarded for full-time students studying on campus
- Recipients must have completed their Higher School Certificate
- An ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the bachelor degree