Discover a global perspective on business blended with local context.
The Bachelor of Commerce, offered in Sydney and Adelaide, provides a culturally diverse and career-oriented educational experience. There is a demand for high-quality graduates in accounting, finance and management, and this commerce degree can let you get into the workplace faster through accelerated study. What’s more, this course sets up the prospect of an excellent long-term professional career, covering fundamental knowledge and skills in the key areas of accounting, finance, economics, quantitative analysis, information systems, and business and taxation law.
This course includes an industry placement as well as a global learning experience with a Laureate International Universities partner institution.
The Bachelor of Commerce is endorsed by the Chartered Accountants (CA Australia and New Zealand) and the Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) Australia.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Basic principles of accounting, economics and finance
- Specialistion in one of the above disciplines
- Understanding of investments at corporate and shareholder levels
- Business information systems knowledge
- Create business analysis methods
- Financial reporting
- Management and leadership skills