Grow your knowledge and expertise on current global and environmental health issues and be a leader of change.
The Master of Public Health will equip health professionals with the knowledge and skills to address public health challenges. Students will gain an understanding of current global and environmental health issues, health policy, systems and economics, along with social, behavioural and cultural determinants of health.
Our Master of Public Health is only offered online so you can study anytime, anywhere.
Industry professionals as your teachers
Our teaching staff at Torrens University Australia are industry professionals. Torrens has a strong focus on employability, so access to our well-connected staff members can help open doors into your future career.
Ready. Set. Go.
This Master of Public Health is eligible for study at an accelerated rate. What does this mean? You can be ready to apply your newly learnt knowledge to the workforce in one year (full-time study load) instead of one and a half years!
Move on up and get credit
Our Master of Public Health has two other qualifications built into it. Finish four subjects, be awarded a Graduate Certificate or finish eight subjects, be awarded a Graduate Diploma.
Our Success Coaches leverage a student’s strengths and align their learning with their broader life purpose. They work with students from their first admission, coaching students to successfully navigate the educational landscape and build personal and professional capability to improve their employability outcomes including self-employment and entrepreneurship. With a focus on the student’s career goals, and trained in Gallup strengths quest, the Success Coach takes a strengths-based approach to engage with and motivate students for study and career success.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Create awareness to public health challenges
- Analyse financial, legal and economic health policies
- Assess, analyse and communicate population health information to diverse audiences
- Apply intervention strategies to control diseases among human populations
- Build and lead teams and demonstrate negotiation and conflict management skills
- Achieve organisational and community goals
- Identify and describe environmental risk factors that affect communities or population