Make a difference to your community locally, nationally or globally with a Master of Public Health.
A Master of Public Health will provide you with the knowledge and skills to address population health challenges, equipping you to meet the growing global demand for high-quality leaders at all levels of the public health sector. Through this qualification you will develop knowledge of global health issues and solutions, and Australia’s role in global health, acquiring skills in planning, implementation and evaluation of programs that aim to improve the health of populations.
Torrens University Australia is a member of the Council Of Academic Public Health Institutions Australia (CAPHIA). CAPHIA is the peak national organisation that represents Public Health in Universities that offer undergraduate and postgraduate programs and research and community service activity in public health throughout Australia
The Master of Public Health course is available as an online course only. It can be studied as part of a dual master degree with the Master of Global Project Management or the Master of Business Administration.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Analyse financial, legal, and economic aspects
- Local and global public health awareness
- Understanding ethical practice in public health
- Methods for achieving organisational and community goals
- Systematic research in public health practice
- Intervention strategies to detect, prevent and control diseases
- Building and leading teams