Balance competing timeframes and agendas to ensure successful results in any assignment with this Master of Global Project Management.
Refine and deepen your understanding of all processes involved in project management. The Master of Global Project Management and the Master of Global Project Management (Advanced) courses will help you gain the skills necessary to manage complex projects from planning to completion, on time and on budget. The subjects have a particular emphasis on projects with a global aspect including learning how to effectively manage projects with international stakeholders.
Effective project management skills are in demand in a wide variety of fields including IT, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, natural resources, education, commerce, and research and development.
The Master of Global Project Management program is endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM).
The course is available on campus in Sydney and Adelaide, and online with full-time, part-time and hybrid study options.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Articulate the core characteristics of a Project Manager
- Identify major influences of technology and globalisation
- Apply innovative solutions
- Incorporate research findings into project plans
- Incorporate appropriate technologies into project plans
- Apply advanced project management principles