General Enquiries: 1300 575 803
Current Students: +61 8 8113 7888
82-98 Wakefield Street, SA 5000
Located on the historic site of the Menz Biscuit Factory, the Wakefield campus of Torrens University in Adelaide has been built from the ground up with a single purpose in mind – the student learning experience.
Students can take advantage of numerous dedicated study areas, breakout pods and chill-out zones, while having unprecedented access to their learning facilitators – there are no separated, closed-off academic offices in the building. Facilitators hot-desk and share open access with the students so the campus functions as a true democratic learning community.
For more information about living and studying at university in Adelaide, visit www.studyadelaide.com
For more information about Adelaide and South Australia’s tourist destinations, visit www.southaustralia.com
Book a campus tour
Come and see the campus yourself, and ask your questions about studying with Torrens at the same time. Contact one of our Course Career Advisors today.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Communication and Public Relations)
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Diploma of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Advanced
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Global Project Management
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Health
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration