- Hear from industry guest speakers
- Chat to our students, graduates and lecturers about our courses and career pathways
- Dive into activities
- Tour our classrooms
- Enjoy free food and coffee on arrival
What to expect
Join us on Saturday 19th January at Torrens Open Day at Fortitude Street Campus in Brisbane and explore opportunities to study undergraduate or postgraduate business to help kick-start your future!
With Open Days on all of our campuses: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. This is your chance to discover courses in Business, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Event Management, Financial Planning, Global Project Management, Marketing, Public Relations and Sports Management.
Open Day is a great opportunity for you to discover the strong industry partnerships, the modern campus facilities and interactive online platforms that give our students the best possible academic experience and positive career outcomes.
- Learn how Torrens University Australia can help you connect with strong industry connections
- Take part in our interactive information sessions and workshops
- Meet our lecturers, current students and alumni
- Talk to our expert Course and Career Advisors about face to face and online options, entry requirements, fee-help, pathways and scholarships
You’ll also learn all about our diverse schools including APM College of Business and Communication, Chifley Business School and Real Madrid Graduate School. Plus, meet some of our Alumni students, who will share their University and real-life industry experiences.
Register using the form below or call us on 1300 851 237 for further information.
Check Back Soon
Sorry, looks like you missed this one. Don't worry, there will be another session soon!