- Learn about the benefits of strengths-based development
- Understand your unique strengths
- Learn how Torrens uses Gallup Strengths with students
- How a Success Coach can help with your study and career
What to expect
Are you aware of your strengths? Decades of research has proven that we can be far more successful by focusing on improving our innate talents, rather than our weaknesses.
Did you know people who know and use their strengths are:
- 6 times more likely to be engaged
- 8% more productive in their role
- 3 times more likely to have an excellent quality of life
Your host for this event, Dan Kuss, is a Success Coach for Business. As a Success Coach, Dan is trained in Gallup’s CliftonStrengths, and one of his main focuses is to help you identify and discover your natural talents (strengths), and provide you with techniques you can use to generate more success in your life and career.
Open to the public and current students, this session is an excellent opportunity for beginners who are interested in unearthing their strengths, understanding what each strength means and how Torrens uses it within their curriculum. Learn how to use a strengths-based approach to amplify your productivity and development at university, in your career, and in your personal life.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Check Back Soon
Sorry, looks like you missed this one. Don't worry, there will be another session soon!