- Hear from Industry Experts at the Adelaide Oval
- Participate in professional industry workshops
- Learn from Alumni about how they got into their industries
- Tour our Adelaide campus and get a glimpse into our student life
What to expect
Start your transition to university by experiencing a Day in the Life of an Industry Professional
Where do you see yourself after you graduate school? The choices you make now will shape your future – so make sure it’s a future you’ll love.
Whether you’re looking to get your foot in the door in the business world, upskill or change careers entirely, at Torrens University Australia, we have a range of Business courses to suit you.
If you’re interested in learning more about a particular marketing, event, entrepreneurship or sports career, our Business ‘Day in the Life’ Event is perfect for you. You’ll see what it’s like to spend a day in the life of an industry professional in a collaborative, supporting, like-minded environment – and it’s free!
Come along and learn from Industry Experts from the SANFL at Adelaide Oval on October 8, 2019 – make sure you save the date and don’t miss out on this exciting experience!
- High School students in years 10-12 AND
- Anyone interested in learning more about a career in either Business, Event Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing or Sports Management
What to bring: Just yourself, all materials and lunch will be supplied.
Register to attend: Places are strictly limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment!
Why you should check it out
- Get involved in free professional workshops run by our talented team
- Hear first-hand what it's like studying with us
- Discover our campus
- Lunch is included, woo hoo!