- Get involved in free professional workshops run by our talented team
- Hear first-hand what it's like studying with us
- Discover our campus
- Lunch is included
What to expect
Interested in a career in Health but unsure which path to take? Register for our Day In The Life workshop, and get a chance to see exactly what it’s like to work and study Nursing, Naturopathy, Nutrition, Myotherapy and Chinese Medicine.
- Myotherapy and Chinese Medicine – Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Naturopathy – Herbal Cream Manufacturing
- Nursing* – Simulation Demonstration and Skills Station
- Nutrition – Understand what’s really in your food
To register: Please fill in the form, per person. Places are strictly limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment!
Please note: Please select ‘Health’ under ‘Faculty’ on the form. The ‘Area of Interest’ you choose on the registration form will determine which workshop you are placed into on the day.
We’ll get in touch to confirm your place and send you a reminder closer to the date.
Suitable for: High School students in years 10-12 AND anyone interested in learning more about a career in either Nursing, Naturopathy, Nutrition, Myotherapy and Chinese Medicine.
*The Bachelor of Nursing degree will only be available for enrolment and delivery on approval from AHPRA. We welcome domestic students to register interest for this course. The course does not have CRICOS for delivery to international students yet.
Check Back Soon
Sorry, looks like you missed this one. Don't worry, there will be another session soon!