Dare to do more
At Billy Blue College of Design at Torrens University Australia, you don’t just study design and creative technology, you’re immersed into a world of thinkers, problem-solvers and rule-breakers. A world where innovation and technology meet traditional design thinking concepts to solve real-world problems.
We’re passionate about creative technology and bridging the world of artificial intelligence, cloud computing, software engineering, development and programming with traditional design concepts. So, we’re on the hunt for high achieving creative individuals to stand with us and springboard into their future careers and receive 20% off their course fees.
Our Creative Technology Scholarship is open to new students who want to study in one or more of the following areas:
- Creative Technology
- Game Design, Development and/or Programming
- Software Engineering
- Digital Transformation & Creative Intelligence
Looking for a scholarship for our design offering? Apply here for our Design Scholarship in Interior Design, Graphic and Communication Design, Photography, UX and Web Design, Digital Media Design and Branded Fashion Design.
This is your chance to graduate with more than just your degree. Scholarship recipients each intake receive exclusive access to become a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, giving you the chance to graduate with real-world work experience as a part of a team of like-minded student ambassadors passionate about the creative world.
Along with being a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, scholarship recipients receive:
- Exposure to Marketing team and opportunities to be part of campaigns
- Opportunity to create and contribute content for social media and digital channels
- A 20% reduction of your course fee
- Certificate of achievement outlining your efforts throughout your studies
- Access to personalised emotional intelligence and leadership training with a Success Coach, as well as resume building and portfolio review sessions.
We have up to 10 scholarships to award each intake. Our scholarships are open to high achieving school leavers, those who have worked in design or established professionals ready to return to study for a postgraduate course.