1. Study at any of our campuses across Australia
With state-of-the-art campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide, students of Torrens University Australia offer an educational experience like none other. Students have the opportunity to explore our vibrant, multicultural cities and enjoy our safe and relaxed lifestyle. Our campuses are purpose-built to facilitate collaborative learning and promote critical thinking.
2. Gain access to an international networkOur global network extends far beyond Australia and New Zealand. As part of the Torrens Global Education network, our goal is to enable students, staff and our industry partners to drive positive change. The Laureate network includes 60 campus-based and online universities offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to more than one million students globally. As a student at Torrens University Australia you will be a part of the largest education network in the world.
3. Enjoy the advantages of small classes
At Torrens University Australia we have removed the traditional overcrowded auditorium in favour of small classes and invidualised learning. This allows our students greater access to their teachers, to learn faster and progress through the material quicker. Through small classes – no more than 20-25 students – teachers can facilitate stimulating class discussions where students are encouraged to express their ideas.
4. Flexible study optionsWe know our students have a busy lifestyle, often balancing study, work and play. For this reason, we offer flexible and dynamic online study options allowing students to access course material on-demand. At specific campuses we also offer hybrid courses, allowing students to combine online and on-campus study.
5. Here for GoodAt the heart of Torrens University Australia is a belief in the power of education to change lives. Our institutions around the world are making a positive and enduring impact on their communities every day, through our joint vision to be Here for Good. At Torrens University Australia, contributing to the community through our students’ learning and development is part of what we do. The organisations we support are numerous and include St Vincent De Paul, St John’s Ambulance, Smith Family and OzHarvest to name a few.
Interested in becoming an international student with Torrens University? Visit our website