Trimester 3 2017 start date of 18th September is fast approaching and so are our application and enrolment deadlines for international students!
International students who are currently going through the application and enrolment process will be sent information about compulsory orientation at each of our campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane. Orientation week commences on the week of Monday 11th September, please be reminded that it is compulsory for international students to attend orientation.
This is also the last chance to secure the below T3 2017 scholarships:
- Latin America/European students Undergraduate Business is 15%
- Latin America/European students Postgraduate Business is 20%
- Middle East students Undergraduate and Postgraduate Business is 24%
- Students commencing in our new Diploma of Health and Wellbeing or Bachelor of Health Science (Aesthetics) in Trimester 3 2017 will receive a 20% scholarship.
- Latin America/European/Middle Eastern Undergraduate and Postgraduate Health is 15%
- Diploma of Nursing starting Wednesday 4th October 2017 intake is a one off AUD2,750 scholarship
- Latin America/European/Middle Eastern Undergraduate and Postgraduate Design is 15%
- Latin America/European/Middle Eastern Undergraduate and Postgraduate Hospitality is 15%
- Master of Education (Special Education, Advanced) is 20%
Email us on email@example.com
or call 1300 575 803 for more information!
Terms & Conditions
*The above scholarships cannot be deferred from Trimester 3 2017 to a future intake. Students will be privy to any scholarships available at time of deferral request (if any).
*Scholarships are provided at the University’s discretion and can be altered at any time throughout the calendar year.
*Failing to enroll prior to September 29th 2017 for Trimester 3 intake will result in student being deferred and losing their Trimester 3 scholarship. Under no circumstances will students be able to enroll after this time for Trimester 3.
*Scholarship applicable on tuition fee only and on first attempt subjects. Full price charged on retake subjects if previously failed.
*Laureate Australia may increase fees each calendar year by up to 10% and fees quoted in offer letters are an approximate only.
Find a course