Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School at Torrens University Australia welcomes students supported by the Mexican Foundation for Education, Technology and Science (FUNED).
The FUNED-BMIHMS scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to talented Mexican students who want to pursue Hotel management at the Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (BMIHMS).
The Master of International Hotel Management will give you a high-level understanding of hotel operations in a global context, helping you accelerate your career in hospitality and hotel management. If you are an international student from Mexico applying for this master's program, you may be eligible for this scholarship from Torrens University Australia and FUNED.
“Choosing BMIHMS has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Having a combination of practical and theoretical learning developed my confidence and skills to be prepared for the industry.”
The benefits and value of a FUNED-BMIHMS scholarship
- Get a globally recognised qualification and learning at the number 1 hotel school in Oceania (QS World University 2022)
- Tuition fee support by Torrens University Australia to the value of 30% of the tuition fees for the Master of International Hotel Management program at BMIHMS, for a maximum of two years
- The opportunity to experience paid industry placements with some of the most prestigious organisations in Australia
FUNED scholarship eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be a full-time international student commencing the Master of International Hotel Management program degree on-campus, and meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Mexico
- Achieved a GPA of 8.0 minimum of a 10-point scale in your first-degree program (i.e., Licenciatura) and held a first-degree Mexican "Título"
- Hold an Unconditional Letter of Offer for the Master of International Hotel Management program at BMIHMS (meet the academic and English language entry requirements)
- Satisfy the general and specific requirements of the FUNED credit scholarship
- Submit your application to FUNED no later than 90 days before leaving to study for your masters
- Must not have received a scholarship or sponsorship from Torrens University Australia or another organisation for the program
- Commence full-time study in the intake and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer
How to apply for the FUNED-BMIHMS scholarship?
Students admitted to the Master of International Hotel Management program offered by BMIHMS should submit an application to FUNED, following the application procedures and standard requirements established by FUNED.
- Make an application to study the Master of International Hotel Management program at BMIHMS
- Receive your offer from Torrens University Australia
- Apply for Graduate Loan-Tuition Fee Support Program with FUNED
FUNED applications are now open
The application period starts in February and applications are open throughout the year. Once you have submitted your application, it will then be reviewed by FUNED. The FUNED Scholars list will be sent when all 2023 applications have been reviewed.
Check whether you're eligible for the FUNED-BMIHMS scholarship on the FUNED website.