Thank you for participating in The Voices of Autism MOOC!
Almost 13,000 people have enrolled and participated in The Voices of Autism course since we launched the first MOOC in April. it has been a very rewarding journey for all the team here at Torrens Education.
Can I still enrol for the Voices of Autism MOOC course?
Unfortunately, this course is no longer available. However, if you want to stay up to date with any of our future MOOC’s, workshops and events then fill in the form below.
What other Education courses does Torrens University offer?
We offer many short courses that are perfect to strengthen your skills in Education and can pathway into Graduate Certificate and Master’s level courses.
- Design Thinking For Education
- Introduction To Mental Health Conditions
- Learning Differences
- Person First In Autism
We also offer Doctorate, Master's Degree, Graduate Certificate in the following:
- Doctor of Philosophy Education
- Graduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Autism)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Innovation and Change)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Learning Differences)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Mental Health)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Special Education)
- Master of Education (Innovation and Change)
- Master of Education (Reading and Literacy)
- Master of Education (Special Education)
- Master of Education (Special Education, Advanced)
- Master of Philosophy Education
Education Courses Highlights
We believe that a good education is at the heart of a healthy society. A great teacher not only helps a child do well, they improve the mental and physical well being of that person for life.
Become an expert in your field
Be a better teacher and bring innovation into your school and to the community
Be an Education leader
Learn about design thinking, new technologies and, examining and interpreting data
Be a change-maker
You’ll be introduced to the latest research with relevant examples from theory and practice.