Making a complaint

All queries about the ethical conduct of human research at Torrens University, including concerns about effects on participants, should be directed to the Human Research Ethics Officer at The Human Research Ethics Officer will refer issues to the Human Research Ethics Committee as necessary. If you would like to raise a concern regarding a breach of research integrity, please contact a Research Integrity Advisor.

Please also see the Managing and Investigating Breaches of Responsible Research Conduct Procedure which outlines how potential breaches of research integrity, including potential breaches of the Australian Code for the Code and/or Torrens Research Policies, are managed.

Want to find out more information about Research integrity?
Cookies help us improve your website experience.
By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies.