Course fees are dependent on the duration of the course, subjects chosen and whether you study full time or part time. Download one of our course fee PDFs to see indicative costs.

How do I apply?

If you receive an offer from Torrens, you will also receive a Request for FEE-HELP Assistance Form that you will need to complete if you want to access FEE-HELP to defer payment of some, or all, of your tuition fees. You will need to quote your tax file number or provide a Certificate of Application for a Tax File Number. The form must be returned to Torrens University Australia before the commencement date of your course.

Torrens University is a recognised Higher Education Provider. This means that eligible students have the opportunity to apply for the Australian Government FEE-HELP loan scheme.

What is FEE-HELP?

FEE-HELP is a loan scheme that assists eligible fee paying students to pay their tuition fees. Eligible person may borrow up to the FEE-HELP limit to pay tuition fees over their lifetime. For 2017, the FEE HELP limit is $100,879 for most students. The FEE-HELP limit is indexed on 1 January each year (as measured by the CPI index). A loan fee of 25% applies to FEE-HELP loans for undergraduate courses of study only. Indexation and the loan fee do not count towards your FEE-HELP limit.
Students repay the loan to the Australian Government through the tax system once a student reaches the minimum income threshold level for repayment, which for 2015-16 is $54,126.

Am I eligible for FEE-HELP?

You are eligible for FEE-HELP assistance for a unit of study if you:

  • are undertaking study with an approved provider or through Open Universities Australia (OUA);
  • meet the citizenship and residency requirements;
    • you are an Australian citizen or a New Zealand Special Category Visa holder who meets the long-term residency criteria and who will undertake, in Australia, at least one unit of study contributing to your course; OR
    • you are a permanent humanitarian visa holder who will be resident in Australia for the duration of your unit; OR
    • you are a permanent visa holder who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals, and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the study;
  • are enrolled in an eligible unit of study by the census date for the unit;
  • have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit

For further information, visit the Australian Government website Study Assist

2018 Course Fee Schedule

The 2018 Domestic Course Fee Schedule and 2018 International Student Course Fee Schedule indicate the cost per trimester for your course. The University reserves the right to increase your fees by up to 10 per cent in each calendar year that you are enrolled. This allows the University to adjust fees, if necessary, to cover increases in the cost of delivering your course.

Fees for each trimester must be paid before the trimester commences.

If you withdraw from a course or subject you will be eligible for a refund or a re-credit of your FEE-HELP balance in accordance with out Student Refund Policy or for international students, the International Student Refund Policy.

Tuition Assurance

If you’re a domestic student your investment in your education is protected as set out in our Tuition Assurance Statement.

International students are covered by our membership to the Tuition Protection Scheme, an initiative of the Australian Government to assist international students whose education providers are unable to fully deliver their course of study. The TPS ensures that international students are able to either complete their studies in another course or with another education provider or receive a refund of their unspent tuition fees

In the event that Torrens University Australia defaults on a course in relation to an international student or intending international student by failing to provide the student’s course at the commencement date and agreed location, or ceases to provide the student’s course before completion, the University’s membership of the Tuition Protection Service (TPS) will ensure that the student receives a refund or is placed in an suitable alternative course.

Incidental Fees

Under the HESA Act, Universities are allowed, in specific circumstances, to charge students fees in addition to their tuition fees, for expenses that are incidental to their course of study. For instance, incidental fees can be charged for food, transport and accommodation costs associated with the provision of field trips that form part of the course of study.

In 2015, undergraduate students will be required to pay their own accommodation and living expenses during their overseas experience. If a student undertakes an trimester of study at a Laureate International University partner as part of their course, Torrens will make all the travel and accommodation arrangements and will cover the costs of airfares, travel and health insurance, and tuition fees at the overseas university.

Associate Degree of Business (Hospitality Management)
Associate Degree of Business (Tourism Management)
Associate Degree of Culinary Management
Bachelor of Applied Public Health
Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Community Services)
Bachelor of Branded Fashion Design
Bachelor of Business
Bachelor of Business (Event Management)
Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management)
Bachelor of Business (International Event Management)
Bachelor of Business (International Hotel and Resort Management)
Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
Bachelor of Business (Sports Management)
Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management)
Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Design
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Communication Design
Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Game Art)
Bachelor of Culinary Management
Bachelor of Digital Media (3D Design & Animation)
Bachelor of Digital Media (Film & Video Design)
Bachelor of Digital Media (Interaction Design)
Bachelor of Health Science (Aesthetics)
Bachelor of Interior Design (Commercial)
Bachelor of Interior Design (Residential)
Bachelor of Media Design
Bachelor of Nutrition
Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming)
Diploma of Applied Social Science
Diploma of Beauty and Spa Practice
Diploma of Business
Diploma of Business (Hospitality Management)
Diploma of Business (Tourism Management)
Diploma of Counselling & Communication Skills
Diploma of Design
Diploma of Digital Media Design
Diploma of Event Management
Diploma of Graphic Design
Diploma of Health and Wellbeing
Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration
Diploma of Marketing
Diploma of Nutrition
Diploma of Photo Imaging
Diploma of Sport Development
Doctor of Philosophy
Doctor of Philosophy Education
Doctor of Philosophy or Master of Philosophy (Translational Clinical Medicine)
Graduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching
Graduate Certificate in UX and Web Design
Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
Graduate Certificate of Design
Graduate Certificate of Education (Autism)
Graduate Certificate of Education (Innovation and Change)
Graduate Certificate of Education (Learning Differences)
Graduate Certificate of Education (Mental Health)
Graduate Certificate of Education (Special Education)
Graduate Certificate of Global Project Management
Graduate Certificate of Public Health
Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
Graduate Diploma of Design
Graduate Diploma of Global Project Management
Graduate Diploma of Public Health
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Advanced
Master of Business Administration (Sports Management)
Master of Business Administration and Master of Global Project Management
Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Health
Master of Creative Advertising/ Master of Creative Advertising (Advanced)
Master of Design/ Master of Design (Advanced)
Master of Education (Innovation and Change)
Master of Education (Reading and Literacy)
Master of Education (Special Education, Advanced)
Master of Education (Special Education)
Master of Global Business Management
Master of Global Project Management
Master of Global Project Management (Advanced)
Master of Global Project Management and Master of Public Health
Master of International Hotel Management
Master of Philosophy
Master of Philosophy Education
Master of Professional Accounting
Master of Public Health
Master of Public Health (Advanced)

For detailed information, including a FEE-HELP information booklet, please refer to the Australian Government’s Study Assist website or contact Torrens on +61 8 8113 7821.

Contact Us