2018 BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS
Do you want to connect with like-minded business professionals, passionate about industry development and change?This scholarship is an opportunity to maximise your University involvement, with exposure to industry-experienced academic staff, Torrens marketing and event teams, as well as expand your skills for future work placements.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Communication and Public Relations)
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Academic Drive: Ability to demonstrate a dedication to your academic studies, and a passion for studying and achieving high results.
- Community Minded: Understand social cause and be willing to get involved and be proactive with volunteering and/or community involvement.
- Industry Passion: Express a passion for the business industry and/or have relevant work experience.
2018 Design Scholarship
Scholarship applications are now open for January 2018 intakes.
IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BLOW US AWAY WITH YOUR IDEAS AND PASSION THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!Billy Blue is offering the following scholarships:
HIGHER EDUCATION ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP (DIPLOMA OR BACHELOR)If you are a new student with no previous design experience in work or study, then this scholarship is for you! This scholarship award applies only to those wishing to enrol in a full-time, on-campus course at Billy Blue College of Design. Scholarships are available at all campuses for all disciplines.
HIGHER EDUCATION PATHWAY SCHOLARSHIP (BACHELOR)If you are a student who has previously worked in the design industry or studied at CATC or another institution in the field of design, then this scholarship for you! This scholarship award applies only to domestic students, aged 18 years and over, wishing to enrol in a full-time, on-campus course at Billy Blue College of Design. Scholarships are available at all campuses for all disciplines.
POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP (MASTER OF DESIGN)This scholarship is for students who have already completed a bachelor level degree or postgraduate study at an Australian university and wish to expand their knowledge and progress to senior roles within the Design industry upon graduation.
- To be eligible for the Industry Scholarship (15% reduction of course fee) applicants must provide written submission of why you want to undertake this course of study and one of the following:
- Demonstrate you have the ability to
- Have relevant work experience documented in a CV
- Be currently employed in the design industry
- Have 2 x referees from current employer/manager
APPLICATIONS FOR FEBRUARY INTAKE WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY 21 JAN 2018
- Please read through our portfolio guidelines and terms and conditions before applying.
- Submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Scholarship applicants MUST also apply for their chosen Billy Blue course to reserve a place. Click HERE to apply, it only take 5 minutes!
- Once you've applied for the course, one of our Course & Career Advisors will be in touch.
- After the Scholarship closing date, you will be notified if you were successful.
2018 Health Industry Scholarships
Upgrade your qualifications and take advantage of a 25% scholarship! We offer a range of courses in Community Health and Complementary Medicine, Beauty & Aesthetics. Including: Nutrition, Naturopathy, Western Herbal Medicine, Chinese Medicine, Clinical Myotherapy, Public Health, Ageing & Disability, Counselling and Community Services. We are offering a special discount to our health industry partners and members of the following industry association:
- AVEO Group
- Charlton Brown
- Health Careers International
- Massage and Myotherapy Australia (MMA)
- Myotherapy Association Australia (MAA)
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists (AAMT)
- Massage Association of Australia (MAA)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia (APA)
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
- Naturopath and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Australian Community Workers Association (ACWA)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Academic Drive: Must be able to show a dedication to their academic studies, and/or passion for studying in order to satisfy the judging panel that they will persevere with their course and not withdraw, change course or change education providers.
- Community Minded: Must demonstrate a willingness to get involved, be proactive and a personable attitude through a history of volunteer or community work.
- Industry Passion: Must display a passion for their chosen industry
- Australian citizen/resident: This scholarship is only eligible to students who meet citizenship
2018 Hospitality Scholarships
Are you passionate about hospitality and keen to forge your career in this industry? Apply for a hospitality scholarship!William Blue College of Hospitality Management has been continually developing future potential leaders of the hospitality industry for over 25 years, carving the way for the next generation. Each year we invite aspiring hospitality managers, event managers, tourism managers and executive chefs to apply for a William Blue Scholarship. The scholarship is an opportunity to not only become accredited in the industry but to launch a stellar hospitality career. Become a College Ambassador As part of your responsibilities a scholarships student, you will also become a College Ambassador. You will receive:
- Special induction with head academic staff
- Work with Student Representative Council to create and run events
- Work with the William Blue marketing and industry teams
- Be invited to represent the college at exclusive industry events to help grow your professional network
- Recipients must be new William Blue students commencing studies in February 2018.
- Only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents
- Scholarships are only awarded for full-time students studying on campus
- Recipients must have completed their Higher School Certificate
- An ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the bachelor degree
Torrens University Australia recognises students from regional and remote areas and talented students, for merit-based scholarships.
The Vice-Chancellor ScholarshipThree scholarships each year are awarded to students who through their application have demonstrated tremendous academic excellence. The scholarship award depends on the assessment by the Vice-Chancellor and Scholarship Committee.
Regional/Remote Access and Indigenous Access ScholarshipThree scholarships each year are awarded to indigenous students and/or students in remote areas of Australia. The scholarship award depends on the assessment by the Vice-Chancellor and Scholarship Committee.
Latin American ScholarshipsIn recognition of the strong relationship Laureate International Universities has with the education sector throughout Latin America and our significant presence in the region, Torrens University Australia offers a range of scholarship options for students from across Mexico, Central and South America.
Centrelink and Your Fee-Waiver ScholarshipGenerally, scholarships that waive a tuition fee or a course charge, either partly or in full, are not income for social security purposes. Please refer to the online guide to Social Security for further information. If you require any further information about your scholarship and how it may affect your Centrelink payments, please contact Centrelink. Please contact us for further information regarding scholarships.
Application CriteriaAre you passionate about having a successful career in business, health, education, design or sports management? Each year we seek Australia’s most talented students to be awarded scholarships to help them reach their career goals.
- Recipients must be new Torrens students
- Open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
- Scholarships are offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students studying full-time