Are you an ambitious person who wants to a make a positive change in the lives of others?
At Torrens University, we support academically minded and community orientated individuals. Whether you are at the beginning of your academic journey, upskilling, or changing your career we want to support you. This scholarship will cover 20% of 1 year of tuition fees for Bachelor Degree’s, or 20% of 1 trimester of tuition fees for Diploma or Master’s Degree.
Enquire now for more information or apply now if you are ready. Closing date is 31 December 2017
Torrens University Scholarships – Make a difference and build a career in the health industry
Torrens University Australia offers scholarships for high calibre candidates for courses in:
- Beauty & Aesthetics
- Public Health
- Sport Development
Exclusive Scholarships for you:
Enquire now if you think you are one of the high-achievers for the following scholarships:
- Laureate Alumni Scholarship – 25% scholarship
- School-leaver Scholarship – 20% scholarship
- Indigenous Scholarship – 20% scholarship
- International student scholarship – 15% scholarship for Latin America, Europe, Middle East for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses or AUD 2,750 one-off scholarship for Diploma of Nursing
Interested in Nursing, Natural Therapies, Counselling and Community Services?
Check out the 20% scholarships offered by our networked institutes:
- Australasian College of Natural Therapies
- Southern School of Natural Therapies
- Jansen Newman Institute
- Think Nursing
ACNT, JNI, SSNT and Think courses are delivered by Think: Colleges Pty Ltd, ABN 93 050 049 299, RTO No. 0269, CRICOS: 00246M.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions for each scholarship for more information.
- Academic Drive: Must be able to show a dedication to their academic studies, and/or passion for studying in order to satisfy the judging panel that they will persevere with their course and not withdraw, change course or change education providers.
- Community Minded: Must demonstrate a willingness to get involved, be proactive and a personable attitude through a history of volunteer or community work.
- Industry Passion: Must display a passion for their chosen industry
- Australian citizen/resident: This scholarship is only eligible to students who meet citizenship