Gain skills to progress in your career.
Providing flexibility in your study, the Graduate Diploma is a pathway to a full Master of Financial Planning for applicants with a completed Graduate Certificate from Torrens University Australia (or recognised equivalent).
More than a mere stepping stone, it is also a stand-alone qualification for students with a bachelor degree and relevant work experience, and an exit pathway for students who have completed 8 Masters of Financial Planning subjects consistent with the requirements for this award.
You will develop strategic and entrepreneurial thinking skills in order to identify challenges and innovative opportunities in the finance sector.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Knowledge of investment strategies and financial services industry
- Business analysis, data management and diagnostic problem-solving skills
- Skills to research Australian and global business challenges
- Effective communication skills to provide broad, high quality and holistic financial advice and plans
- Strategic thinking skills to identify opportunities and challenges