Are you an international student looking to study in Australia?
Torrens University Australia has got you covered!
We are currently offering scholarships for an intensive six-week intake commencing on October 30, 2017, and will run until December 8, 2017. You will have the choice to study one or two subjects and simply need to pay a minimum two subject deposit prior to commencement.
International Scholarships include:
- 15% Transferring Scholarship – International students transferring from an onshore institution
- 15% Regional Health, Design & Hospitality Scholarship – Latin American / European / Middle Eastern students
- 15% Undergraduate Business Regional Scholarship – Latin American / European / Middle Eastern students
- 20% Postgraduate Business Regional Scholarship – Latin American and European students
- 24% Postgraduate Business Regional Scholarship – Middle Eastern students
- 5% and 10% Asian Business Limited Scholarships
- 20% 1st year – Vietnamese Undergraduate Business Limited Scholarship
- 25% Vietnamese Postgraduate Business Limited Scholarship
- 20% Education Scholarship – All students commencing the Master of Education (Special Education, Advanced) course in Summer School.
This is your last chance to secure a 2017 International student scholarships, don’t miss out!
Email us: email@example.com
**Scholarships are provided at the University’s discretion.
**Scholarships listed above are for students commencing in Summer School 2017 and cannot be deferred.
**Latin American, European, Middle Eastern and Asian scholarships are provided to applicants based on their passport for Summer School and cannot be deferred to a future intake.
**Limited Scholarships are not provided to all applicants and require approval by the General Manager.
**Onshore Transferring Scholarship only applicable to students transferring from an onshore institution and starting Summer School only.
**Undergraduate Vietnamese Business scholarship discount only applied to first year of study.
**Full course deposit is required prior to Friday 27th October 2017 to secure any of the above scholarships for Summer School.
**Scholarship applicable on tuition fee only and on first attempt subjects. Full price charged on retake subjects if failed previously.
**All students commencing in Summer School are required to pay 2 subject deposit to commence. Any financials not absorbed by subject fees for this intake will remain on students file as credit for future subject fees.
**Laureate Australia may increase fees each calendar year by up to 10% and fees quoted in offer letters are an approximate only.
Find a course