You can apply any time throughout the year for the next intake start date - or a future start date if you are planning ahead. We offer four main intakes per year, and two accelerated intakes (for more information on accelerated intakes please see below).
Census* date is the last date in the intake when domestic students can withdraw from enrolment without incurring a tuition fee or FEE-HELP liability.
*The deadline for international students to withdraw from their course or subjects without financial liability is 14 calendar days before the relevant study period start date. Please refer to the International Student Fees Policy for further information.
|Main intake 1||20 Feb||10 Mar||14 May||15 May – 04 June|
|Accelerated intake 1*||03 Apr||14 Apr||14 May||15 May – 04 Jun|
|Main intake 2||05 Jun||23 Jun||27 Aug||28 Aug – 17 Sep|
|Accelerated intake 2*||17 Jul||28 Jul||27 Aug||28 Aug – 17 Sep|
|Main intake 3||18 Sep||06 Oct||10 Dec||11 Dec 2023 – 18 Feb 2024|
|Main intake 4**||06 Nov||17 Nov||11 Feb 2024||06 Feb – 18 Feb 2024|
Please note: Blue Mountains dates are different, please click the tab to view them.
*Accelerated intakes are shortened study durations with a later start date and are available for select courses and for select campuses only. For domestic enquiries please contact one of our career advisors and for international student enquiries please contact your agent.
**Main intake 4 offers select courses only. For domestic enquiries please contact one of our career advisors and for international student enquiries please contact your agent.
The dates to the following courses are different:
Bachelor of Nursing
- There is no main intake 2 for the Bachelor of Nursing
- Main Intake 3 is reserved for those who have a completed (current) Diploma of Nursing and Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
The dates to the following partnered Ducere courses are different:
- Master of Business Administration Innovation and Leadership (Partnership with Ducere)
- Bachelor of Applied Business Entrepreneurship (Partnership with Ducere)
- Bachelor of Applied Business Marketing (Partnership with Ducere)
- Bachelor of Applied Business Management (Partnership with Ducere)
Partnered Flight Centre
The dates to the following partnered Flight Centre course are different:
Our B2B courses are tailored with start dates to suit your organisation:
- Graduate Certificate of Research Studies
- Master of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Professional Doctorate (Research)
|2023 - Main Intake 1||20 Feb||10 Mar||14 May||30 Sep 2022|
|2023 - Main Intake 2||5 Jun||23 Jun||27 Aug||10 Mar|
|2023 - Main Intake 3||18 Sep||6 Oct||10 Dec||23 Jun|
- Bachelor of Business (International Hotel and Resort Management)
- Master of International Hotel Management
|2023 - Term 1||16 Jan||3 Feb||26 Mar||27 Mar & 9 Apr|
|2023 - Term 2||10 Apr||28 Apr||18 Jun||19 Jun – 2 Jul|
|2023 - Term 3||3 Jul||21 Jul||10 Sep||11 – 24 Sep|
|2023 - Term 4||25 Sep||13 Oct||3 Dec||4 Dec – 14 Jan 2024|
|Start Date||End Date||Duration|
|14 Nov 2022||3 Feb 2023||10 Weeks|
|2 Jan 2023||10 Mar 2023||10 Weeks|
|6 Feb 2023||14 Apr 2023||10 Weeks|
|13 Mar 2023||19 May 2023||10 Weeks|
|17 Apr 2023||23 Jun 2023||10 Weeks|
|22 May 2023||28 Jul 2023||10 Weeks|
|26 Jun 2023||1 Sep 2023||10 Weeks|
|31 Jul 2023||6 Oct 2023||10 Weeks|
|4 Sep 2023||10 Nov 2023||10 Weeks|
|9 Oct 2023||15 Dec 2023||10 Weeks|
|13 Nov 2023||19 Jan 2024*||10 Weeks|