- Learn about our creative courses in Graphics/Communications, Interiors, Photography, Fashion, Digital Media, Gaming and Post Graduate.
- Meet our talented students - past and present – and our lecturers – connoisseurs of the creative industries
- Watch awesome presentations and dive into creative activities
- Enjoy refreshments on us
What to expect
The Design & Technology Open Day is taking place on Saturday 19 January – this is the best way to see our campus in full swing!
Two of our leading creative colleges – Billy Blue College of Design and Media Design School – are located under the same roof so whether your interests lie to the design or technology side of the creative industries, you’ll be sure to find a course that suits you.
We know choosing the right course is top priority and a BIG decision, that’s why we make sure everyone is on deck to answer your questions at Open Day; lecturers, students, graduates, campus support staff and our Course & Careers Advisors.
Billy Blue College of Design:
- Diploma of Graphic Design (on campus and online)
- Diploma of Interior Design & Decoration (on campus and online)
- Diploma of Photo Imaging (on campus and online)
- Diploma of Design
- Diploma of Digital Media Design
- Bachelor of Communication Design
- Bachelor of Branded Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Digital Media (Interaction Design)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Commercial)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Residential)
- Graduate Diploma in UX & Web Design (online only)
Media Design School:
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Game Art) (on campus and online)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming) (on campus and online)
Stay tuned for a full program coming soon. Please register so we know you’re coming along!