- Meet at The Rocks Campus Sydney 9 am for a private campus tour
- Board a private chartered bus to Ovolo Hotel
- Learn about the Day in the Life of Amanda Cottome, Director of Brand Experience - Ovolo Hotels
- Take a behind the scenes tour of a private hotel
- Enjoy an Entree Plating or Mocktail Making Workshop
- Personal Branding Lunch & Learn at our award-winning restaurant William Blue Dining
What to expect
Thinking if a career in Hospitality or Culinary is the right choice for you? Spend a day with us, and learn from leaders in the hospitality and culinary industry. Our workshops are free, and an ideal way to get a feel for what you like, what you don’t like and where you might see yourself in the future. This workshop will help you make an informed decision on pursuing your chosen career.
Is this workshop for me?
If you are a high school student in years 10-12 or interested in learning more about a career in either Hospitality or Culinary, this event can’t be missed.
What you will learn?
- Join Amanda and her team at Ovolo Hotels for an interactive workshop where you will get a step by step introduction into the exciting world of hotels. From Brand Experience to Events, Hotel Management and Culinary, the possibilities are endless.
- Enjoy an amazing three-course meal at our ‘Lunch n Learn’ session at William Blue Dining where you can meet other students who are interested in a career in hospitality, speak to our Success Coach and chat with our Career and Course Advisors to help you make informed decisions.
- Immerse yourself in our hospitality workshop, learn about new career opportunities for Gen Z and beyond, speak to leaders in the industry and gain valuable insight into the exciting world of Hospitality. Culinary students will join our entree plating workshop, meet our Executive Chef at William Blue Dining and discover the skills in what it takes to forge a career in Culinary.