If you are an international or domestic student needing to transfer to a new education provider, there may be a place for you at Torrens University Australia.
Particularly for those of you who have been affected by the recent, voluntary administration of one of Australia’s largest private colleges, on a case-by case basis, we can help ensure that you won’t be at a financial or academic disadvantage if you decide to transfer to Torrens.
For more information, get in touch:
Online form: www.torrens.edu.au/contact-us
Phone: 1300 575 803 (8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri)
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Torrens University Australia and THINK Education are both able to provide Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). That means you can get credit for all the skills, knowledge and experience that you have already gained through learning and working.
Credit Transfer Arrangements
We can also make all the arrangements for your credit transfer. So that’s another thing off your mind.
We may also be able to offer affected students fee-waiver scholarships to help assist with your tuition fees.
Our next intake is in Sydney on 31 October 2016 and we are offering the following courses to affected students:
English Language Courses
• General English (Elementary and Pre-Intermediate)
• English for Academic Purposes (Intermediate to Advanced) – day and evening classes available
• Direct Entry Programmes – available for health, hospitality, business and design
Higher Education Courses
• Diploma of Business
• Diploma of Marketing
• Bachelor of Business
• Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
• Bachelor of Business (Events Management)
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
• Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
• Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)