Real clinics. Real clients.
Real careers – Degrees that Work
- On-campus, public-facing clinic and industry placement for practical experience with real clients
- Learn from industry practitioners for real industry knowledge
- Success Coaches to guide students to build personal and professional capability
- Industry recognized professional accreditations
- Fully online or hybrid options to fit your life
Torrens University Australia:
Torrens is a member of the Council of Academic Public Health Institutions Australia and hosts the Public Health Information Development Unit (PHIDU) and Torrens Center of Positive Ageing and Wellbeing (CPAW).
- Diploma of Counselling & Communication Skills
- Diploma of Health and Wellbeing
- Diploma of Sport Development
- Bachelor of Applied Public Health
- Master of Public Health
Jansen Newman Institute:
JNI is a leading institution in psychotherapy, counselling and community work for over 30 years.
- Diploma of Applied Social Science
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Counselling)
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Community Services)
- Master of Counselling and Applied Psychotherapy
Download your free community health care course guide
Interested in other courses?
CHECK OUT COURSES OFFERED IN OUR NETWORK: