Brisbane - Torrens University Language Centre (TULC), 90 Bowen Terrace, QLD 4006
Located in fortitude valley, just minutes from brisbane’s city centre, this cutting-edge new campus is a creative and stimulating learning environment that is part of our mission to disrupt and reinterpret the way education is delivered.
The campus is perched on cliffs overlooking the Brisbane River and captures a Queensland architectural-style that our Sunshine State is famous for. Enjoy the latest digital learning technologies, open learning and collaborative classroom and project spaces, and a creative and stimulating vibe.
For more information about Queensland and tourist destinations, visit www.queensland.com.
For more information about Brisbane as a study destination, visit www.studyqueensland.qld.edu.au
BOOK A CAMPUS TOUR
Come and see the campus yourself, and ask your questions about studying with Torrens at the same time
- Contemporary resort-style design
- Light-filled atriums
- Collaborative learning spaces
- Business hubs for sharing and connecting
- Learning Resource Library and Media Lab for equipment hire
- Laptop stations and break out zones
- Communal Apple desktops
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity
- Friendly Student Services support team on-site