William Blue College of Hospitality Management is a leading Australian private hospitality college offering bachelor degrees, associate degrees and diploma courses that specialise in culinary management, tourism and hospitality management.
William Blue offers a highly practical and innovative hospitality management education, with all courses on campus including work placement with over 80 global industry partners.
The college is part of Laureate International Universities – the largest provider of higher education programs in the world with more than 1,000,000 students at 70 institutions in 25 countries. Part of the college’s niche is strong engagement with the wider hospitality industry, largely through the operation of William Blue Dining as well as through connections with celebrity chefs such as Giovanni Pilu, Colin Fassnidge and Neil Perry.
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management)
- Diploma of Business (Tourism Management)
- Associate Degree of Business (Tourism Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management)
- Diploma of Business (Hospitality Management)
- Bachelor of Culinary Management
- Associate Degree of Culinary Management
- Associate Degree in Hospitality Management