Are you passionate about Education and making a difference in the world?
You could be eligible for a 20% Scholarship for the Education Short Courses.
The Torrens suites of short courses in Education serve as professional development opportunities for teachers across Australia. They also provide tasters and pathways into Torrens Education courses, and to serve the wider community in areas of need.
We want to keep you up with the exciting and challenging developments in the modern classroom. This scholarship is a unique opportunity to maximise your Postgraduate University experience as an educator, with exposure to experienced academic staff, as well as expand your skills for career progression.
We look forward to receiving your applications and welcome you to Torrens University Australia in 2020, download the Application Form now.
ELIGIBLE SHORT COURSES:
- Design Thinking for Education
- Introduction to Mental Health Conditions
- Person First in Autism
- Learning Differences
All short courses are pathways to Graduate Certificate and Master’s Degrees in Education.
Want to know more about our course fees? Download out our domestic course fees.
Your scholarship is confidential information and must not be discussed with fellow students. Please read the full Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Academic Drive: Ability to demonstrate a dedication to your academic studies, and a passion for studying and achieving high results
- Community Minded: Understand social cause and community needs
- Industry Passion: Express a passion for the education industry and/or have relevant work experience