2020 INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Torrens University Australia welcomes the international community to study at Australia’s fastest growing university, offering innovative, industry-aligned courses led by experienced academics. Our 2020 international scholarships are now available, offering students access to over 300 high quality, industry-focused and competitively priced courses. Torrens University Australia offers a range of career-focused undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Business, Education, Hospitality, Design and Health on campuses located in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Brisbane.
Apply now and receive a scholarship valued up to 30% on selected courses. This offer is exclusively available for new international students commencing at Torrens University Australia in 2020.
Start your course in 2020 and get a qualification to create a career that you love!
- Offshore online: 30% Business Scholarship
- Latin American & European: 30% Business Scholarship
- Three Pillars Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School: up to 30% Hospitality Scholarship
- Laureate International Universities Alumni: 25% Scholarship
- Laureate Australia: 25% Business Merit Scholarship
- Laureate Australia: 25% Design Merit Scholarship
- Here to Educate: 20% Education Scholarship
- Japanese Undergraduate Health Science: 20% Scholarship
- Laureate Australia: 20% Design Merit Scholarship
- Latin American & European: 15% Health & Design Scholarship
- Middle East Youth Opportunity: 15% Business, Health & Design Scholarship
- Sri Lankan Offshore: 15% Business Scholarship
- Alternative Study Path Scholarship: 15% Scholarship⁺
- William Blue College of Hospitality: 15% Hospitality Motivational Scholarship
- Africa & Subcontinent: 15% Health Merit Scholarship
- Laureate Australia: 15% Design Merit Scholarship
New international students may be eligible for a scholarship depending on which intake that they commence in, their country of citizenship and the course that they are applying for. From time to time we launch new courses where all new international students are provided an automatic scholarship. Terms and conditions apply.