Change the lives of communities on local and global scales
Make a real difference in local, national, and global health communities. Implement research projects, create new policies, or execute campaigns to promote positive health habits that make a significant change in people’s lives.
Take your career aspirations to the next level, study with Torrens
Your career development is our primary focus.
- Flexibility to suit your life: online, on campus, part-time, or full-time
- Professional strength coaching with an experienced Success Coach
- Industry experienced lecturers, supporting you online and on campus
- Industry integrated learning experience
FIRST CLASS EDUCATION, RESEARCH, AND GLOBAL CONNECTIONS
You will be part of a university that truly cares about local and national communities, as well as connecting you with the wider global networks of students around the world.
- Personalised approach in collaborative classes
- Dedication to research and finding solutions to health challenges through Public Health Information Development Unit (PHIDU) and Centre of Positive Ageing and Wellbeing
- Global community: Torrens is part of Laureate International Universities, with a network of over 70 higher-education institutions across 27 countries
STUDY THAT SUITS YOU
We have a variety of courses available to suit your career ambitions including pathways into a Master degree.
- Bachelor of Applied Public Health
- Graduate Certificate of Public Health
- Graduate Diploma of Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health Advanced
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Health
- Master of Global Project Management and Master of Public Health
Choose to study Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma in Public Health as an alternative entry into the Master Program or to acquire the essential skills you need to start a successful career in the industry.
Download your free public health course guide