Cloud Computing Careers
As cloud solutions become more accessible and reliable than their physical counterparts, cloud computing careers have become more secure. Find cloud computing jobs as a Web Developer, harness cloud-based technology in network administration or use your analytical mind in research and analysis. This is a rapidly growing sector with many opportunities.
Develop and implement computer networks for organisations.
In a world dominated by data, efficiency in communication is crucial to businesses. Network Architects improve this process by designing and implementing effective data communication networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN) and intranets. In this role, you can work within smaller connections, or corporations that reach a global audience.
What does a Network Architect do?
- Ensure smooth transfer of data by creating efficiently designed computer networks
- Maintain dual skill sets by installing hardware such as adapters and routers, and software like network drivers
- Stay abreast of technology, encouraging businesses to improve their systems
- Ensure applications meet the scope of an organisation’s requirements
Full Stack Developer
Be an expert in both front-end and back-end development.
Full Stack Developers manage every element within web development – databases, servers, system frameworks and even clients. Use design skills in developing the front end, which are the parts customers directly interact with, and your programming skills on the back end, the behind-the-scenes mechanics of operation. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be highly sought after to develop websites, mobile phone apps and computer software.
What does a Full Stack Developer do?
- Combine creativity and programming knowledge in designing websites
- Report directly to clients, ensuring their vision and timeline are aligned to the project
- Continuously research development methods to stay on top of the rapidly changing technology climate
Bring research and analysis to the forefront, extracting insights from structured and unstructured data.
Data Scientists draw from large pools of raw data to identify insightful trends and patterns for various organisations. With problem-solving skills, the ability to think outside the box and technical know-how, you will find jobs in a range of fields including finance, health, retail and education.
What does a Data Scientist do?
- Take a scientific approach to determining which questions need to be answered, developing hypotheses, collecting information and organising raw data sets
- Implement algorithms which investigate, analyse and interpret patterns in raw data
- Discover data-driven insights and solutions in response to clients’ scope and vision
- Create presentations for stakeholders, outlining discoveries in plain English
Explore Cloud Computing courses
Diploma of Software EngineeringLearn the fundamentals of software engineering, with the option to specialise in any field, including game programming or AI.CRICOS 102264EFull time Part time AcceleratedSydney Melbourne OnlineOnline On campus BlendedMaster of Software Engineering (Cloud Computing, Advanced)This degree is designed for experienced software engineers who want to deepen their knowledge in cloud computing.CRICOS 099355KFull timeSydney Melbourne Adelaide OnlineOnline On campus BlendedMaster of Software Engineering (Artificial Intelligence, Advanced)This degree is suitable for experienced software engineers looking to deepen their knowledge in Artificial Intelligence.CRICOS 099353AFull timeSydney Melbourne Adelaide OnlineOnline On campus Blended
Graduate Certificate in UX and Web DesignThis course expands on your understanding of the process of designing digital products that are useful, easy to use and pleasant to interact with.Full time Part time AcceleratedOnlineOnlineMaster of Design (Advanced)Learn advanced design practice and principles for various projects, using cutting-edge technologies, systems and applications.CRICOS 088476CFull timeSydney OnlineOnline On campus BlendedMaster of Design (Advanced)Learn advanced design practice and principles for various projects, using cutting-edge technologies, systems and applications.CRICOS 088476CFull timeSydney OnlineOnline On campus Blended
Find a career you love
Combine your passion with a course that fits you perfectly to achieve your goals and find success in your field.