The Doctor of Business Leadership (DBL) is designed to prepare senior executives to more effectively assume overall leadership responsibility within a substantial multi-business unit organisation operating in intensely competitive national and global mark.
The Doctor of Business Leadership (DBL) involves a learning journey that has been identified by corporate leaders, their boards and past DBL participants as vital preparation to deal with increasingly complex and dynamic contexts. Students will have an appreciation of the role corporate leadership has in securing socially responsible outcomes.
Torrens’ Doctor of Business Leadership is offered both part-time and full-time purely online.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Understanding of leadership theory and practice
- Ability to innovate and lead adaptation
- Understanding of cultural, social, demographic and economic change
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
- Critically analyse leadership issues likely to emerge
- Insights into future performance of organisations