Making a complaint | Torrens University

Concerns and Enquiries

If you would like to raise a concern regarding a breach of research integrity, please contact a Research Integrity Advisor. Please also see the Managing and Investigating Breaches of Responsible Research Conduct Procedure which outlines how potential breaches of research integrity, including potential breaches of the Australian Code for the Code and/or Torrens Research Policies, are managed.

All enquiries about the ethical aspects of research projects involving human participants, please contact the reviewing Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) at

Want to find out more information about Research integrity?
Cookies help us improve your website experience.
By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies.