We want to help you connect with like-minded people to make the world of design a better, more efficient place. To help you get to where you want to be in life, we offer design scholarships to support your study plans.
Design with purposeThinkers, problem-solvers and rule-breakers. They’re the people we’re looking for, and if you’re not already one of them, we can help encourage you to start taking risks and being bold as you spring into a design career… with the help of our design scholarships, which offer a reduction in your total tuition fees. As part of our deeply engrained connection to industry and shared love of watching emerging designers flourish, we’ve teamed up with some of Australia’s leading brands to give the next generation of creatives the opportunity of a lifetime.
20% Design Scholarship
- 20% scholarship on your course fees
- Opportunities to connect with industry leaders and your future employers through our ambassadorship program and work integrated learning activities
- Access to personalised emotional intelligence and leadership training with a Success Coach, as well as resume building and portfolio review sessions
Read on for all the details of our 20% Design Scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded to winning students based on a set of criteria, including creative originality, innovation, academic drive and industry passion. We are looking for:
- High-achieving school leavers
- Those who have worked in design, or established professionals ready to return to study
- Creative thinkers who can produce quality original designs based on solid concepts and backed by research and inspiration
How to applyAll scholarship applicants must do the following:
- Complete our online application form, which includes your answer to “What can you bring to the Design Ambassador program?”
- Submit your favourite piece(s) of creative work via the online form. This is your chance to show off the creative and technical skills which make you unique. Your submission can take any form, as long as it’s relevant to your chosen course area.
- Include a 300-word rationale of the submitted piece, describing your favourite piece of work and how you developed it.