We want to help you connect with like-minded people to make the world of design a better, more efficient place. To help you get to where you want to be in life, we offer design scholarships to support your study plans.
Design with purpose
Thinkers, problem-solvers and rule-breakers. They’re the people we’re looking for, and if you’re not already one of them, we can help encourage you to start taking risks and being bold as you spring into a design career… with the help of our design scholarships, which offer a reduction in your total tuition fees. As part of our deeply engrained connection to industry and shared love of watching emerging designers flourish, we’ve teamed up with some of Australia’s leading brands to give the next generation of creatives the opportunity of a lifetime.
We have three types of design scholarships open for applications:
- Design Scholarship: 20% reduction in tuition fees, content creation opportunities and more (open for all main intakes).
- Sibella Court Interior Design Scholarship: 50% reduction in interior design tuition fees, exclusive mentorship with Sibella Court and more (open for September 2021 intake only).
- Vogue Australia Design Scholarship: 50% off tuition fees and exclusive mentorship with a member of the Vogue Australia team (open for February 2022 intake only).
The scholarship will be awarded to winning students based on a set of criteria, including creative originality, innovation, academic drive and industry passion. We are looking for:
- High-achieving school leavers
- Those who have worked in design, or established professionals ready to return to study
- Creative thinkers who can produce quality original designs based on solid concepts and backed by research and inspiration
How to apply
All scholarship applicants must do the following:
- Complete our online application form, which includes your answer to “What can you bring to the Design Ambassador program?”
- Submit your favourite piece(s) of creative work via the online form. This is your chance to show off the creative and technical skills which make you unique. Your submission can take any form, as long as it’s relevant to your chosen course area.
- Include a 300-word rationale of the submitted piece, describing your favourite piece of work and how you developed it.
Application datesIntake: September 2021 and February 2022
Due date: one week before main intake (Design Scholarship only)