We want to help you connect with like-minded people to make the world of design a better, more efficient place. To help you get to where you want to be in life, we offer design scholarships to support your study plans.
Design with purpose
Thinkers, problem-solvers and rule-breakers. They’re the people we’re looking for, and if you’re not already one of them, we can help encourage you to start taking risks and being bold as you spring into a design career… with the help of our design scholarships, which offer 20 per cent off your total tuition fees. You’ll also have the chance to work with our marketing team and to contribute content to our social media channels and attend events and increase your exposure to the design world.
This is your chance to graduate with more than just your degree. Scholarship recipients receive exclusive access to become a Design Ambassador, giving you the chance to graduate with valuable work experience as a part of a team of like-minded student ambassadors passionate about the creative world.
Along with being a Design Ambassador, all scholarship recipients receive:
- 20% scholarship on your course fees
- Opportunities to connect with industry leaders and your future employers through our ambassadorship program and work integrated learning activities
- Access to personalised emotional intelligence and leadership training with a Success Coach, as well as resume building and portfolio review sessions.
The scholarship will be awarded to winning students based on a set of criteria, including creative originality, innovation, academic drive and industry passion. We are looking for:
- High-achieving school leavers
- Those who have worked in design, or established professionals ready to return to study
- Creative thinkers who can produce quality original designs based on solid concepts and backed by research and inspiration
How to apply
All scholarship applicants must do the following:
- Complete our online application form, which includes your answer to “What can you bring to the Design Ambassador program?”
- Submit your favourite piece(s) of creative work via the online form. This is your chance to show off the creative and technical skills which make you unique. Your submission can take any form, as long as it’s relevant to your chosen course area.
- Include a 300-word rationale of the submitted piece, describing your favourite piece of work and how you developed it.
Application datesIntake: May, 2021
Due date: 11:59pm AEST on 17 May 2021