Creative Technology scholarships
We support creative thinkers in the space where innovation and technology meet traditional design thinking concepts to solve problems. To help you flourish, we offer Creative Technology scholarships to support your goals
Get a head start in your field
We’re passionate about creative technology and bridging the world of artificial intelligence, cloud computing, software engineering, and game programming with traditional design concepts, so we’re on the hunt for high-achieving creatives to springboard into their future careers with Creative Technology scholarships that shave 20 per cent off course fees. Scholarships also include the chance to become a Creative Technology Ambassador, graduating with valuable work experience as part of a team of like-minded student ambassadors who are passionate about the creative world.
This is your chance to graduate with more than just your degree. Scholarship recipients each intake receive exclusive access to become a Creative Technology Ambassador, giving you the chance to graduate with valuable work experience as a part of a team of like-minded student ambassadors passionate about the creative world.
Along with being a Creative Technology Ambassador, scholarship recipients receive:
- 20% scholarship on your course fees
- Opportunities to connect with industry leaders and your future employers through our ambassadorship program and work integrated learning activities
- Access to personalised emotional intelligence and leadership training with a Success Coach, as well as resume building and portfolio review sessions.
Our scholarships are open to high achieving school leavers, those who have worked in design or established professionals ready to return to study for a postgraduate course. The scholarship will be awarded to winning students based on a set of criteria, including industry passion, academic drive, community-mindedness and creative originality.
How to apply
All scholarship applicants must complete our online form which includes answering the following questions:
- What can you bring to the Creative Technology Ambassador program?
- How could you use a qualification in creative technology for good?
- What you believe the future of the creative technology industries is.
- Do you have any major academic, career or professional successes to date?