The Practice Wellbeing Centre
Naturopathic & Western Herbal medicinesNaturopathic and Western Herbal medicines are holistic approaches to health, based on the principle that the body has the ability to heal itself. Our student naturopaths and herbalists blend traditional knowledge and evidence-based practice to help you achieve optimal wellbeing. Medicinal plants can assist with weight loss, sleep, stress, allergies and much more.Chinese MedicineChinese medicine connects mind, body and spirit to improve long-term health. With techniques and remedies including herbal medicine, acupuncture, moxibustion and cupping, we can treat issues with digestion, stress, fatigue, fertility, allergies and more.NutritionNutritionists draw on traditional and evidence-based understandings of food as medicine to manage complex health conditions. Our student practitioners tailor dietary, nutritional and lifestyle prescriptions to meet your individual health goals.
Counselling (Sydney only)Supervised by a qualified practitioner, a Master of Counselling student will help you improve your mental wellbeing through various clinical therapeutic modalities. You will be paired with the counselling student that can best support your individual needs.Beauty & Aesthetics Treatments (Brisbane only)Skilled and experienced students offer a range of treatments including facials, massage, waxing, make-up, manicure and pedicure under the supervision of industry-practicing experts. Treat yourself and leave feeling happy, relaxed and beautiful.Myotherapy (Melbourne only)Clinical myotherapy is the evidence-based assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal pain. Our student myotherapists use education, massage, lifestyle modification and exercise interventions to manage your pain and rehabilitate injuries.
Meet our clinical supervisors
We believe in the power of quality holistic medicine and wellbeing support and want to make it accessible to everyone. All consultations are supervised by qualified and experienced practitioners to ensure you receive the highest standard of care.
A naturopath of 20 years, Ananda empowers patients to achieve lasting change.
- Master of Pain Management
Tina is a naturopath and nutritionist with over 15 years’ experience in clinical practice, collaborating with allied and medical professionals to help patients become advocates for their own health.
- BHSc Nutritional Medicine
- BHSc Naturopathy
- Grad Cert Academic Practice
- Dip Integrated Somatic Psychotherapy
- PhD Candidate – Research (UTS)
Caroline has extensive experience as a Clinical Myotherapy supervisor and lecturer.
She has worked as a physio in private practice, and with state and national sport teams including Team Australia for the 2018 Commonwealth Games. Her specialties are child/adolescent sport injuries and lower limb injuries.Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Musculoskeletal Therapy (Clinical Myotherapy)
- Masters of Physiotherapy Studies
- Graduate Certificate and Masters in Sports and Exercise Physiotherapy
- Graduate Certificate in Paediatric Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics)
Tina brings 30 years of experience to our clinic.
- Master of Reproductive Medicine (with Excellence), University of NSW
- Diploma of Applied Science (Naturopathy, dux) Southern School of Natural Therapies
- Advanced Certificate of Natural Fertility Management, Francesca Naish
- Bachelor Health Science (Naturopathy) Southern Cross University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) Melbourne University
Ying is a registered Chinese medicine practitioner with 40 years' experience.
DipHscNat, AdvDipNut, AdvDipNat, BNatMed, MPH, GradCertT&L
Hannah is a Naturopath and Nutritionist with nearly 3 decades of experience in the health and wellbeing industry.
- Dip Health Science Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma of Nutrition
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Bachelor of Natural Medicine
- Master of Public Health
- Graduate Certificate of Teaching & Learning
Sally is passionate about empowering people to make the right choices about their health, and the health of their environments.
- Graduate Diploma in Medicines Management with Professional Honors in Complementary Medicine
- Bachelor Naturopathy (Science)
- Bachelor of Arts
Regina Lasaitis is a masters qualified Medical Herbalist and Naturopath with over 25 years' experience.
For the last 35 years, Mim Beim has practised naturopathy.
Learning facilitator & clinic supervisor Nutrition, Naturopathy
My passion is working with people to rediscover and maintain health and well-being on many levels and educating the next generation of healthcare practitioners.
I have worked at Torrens University, formally Australian College of Natural Therapies since 2019. In that time I have taught many subjects in the Nutrition, Naturopathic and Health Science facilities, as well as supervising both the Nutrition and Naturopathic student clinic. I have been in clinical practice for more than 25 years has allowed me to become an effective clinician, and through self-employment I have developed many and varied business skills, which I endeavour to impart to the student clinic, to enhance the students learning.Qualifications:
- MHsc (Human Nut)
- MCounselling& Psychotherapy
- GradCert L & T
- GradCert Com Medicine,
- BMedMgment Prof Hons Com Med
- Adv Dip Nat
- Adv Dip Nut
- Dip Rem Massage
- Cert Counselling