What started as a magazine, blossomed into a design agency, then a school and now a university, created by designers for designers.
Today, Billy Blue College of Design is renowned for its pioneering spirit and high employability rate across a variety of design disciplines, including branded fashion, communication design, digital media design, interior design, software engineering and creative technologies. Courses are developed by some of the industry’s best creators, designers and lecturers who work in leading agencies.
With internships and work integrated learning programs involving live briefs, students get the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s top design and creative technology firms.
At Billy Blue you get specialist design courses by designers for designers. Industry experts teach and mentor students, showing them the ropes with industry-relevant skills and super handy career advice. Billy Blue enjoys a strong connection to the design industry, with opportunities to develop as a professional, work on real-world projects in class and grow your own network of industry contacts and clients before you graduate.
For more information visit billyblue.edu.au
- Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration
- Diploma of Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Digital Media (Film & Video Design)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Residential)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Commercial)
- Bachelor of Digital Media (Interaction Design)
- Bachelor of Communication Design
- Bachelor of Branded Fashion Design
- Diploma of Digital Media Design
- Diploma of Design
- Graduate Diploma of Design
- Master of Design
- Graduate Certificate of Design
- Graduate Certificate in UX and Web Design