Develop fundamental business skills in finance and quantitative analysis to launch your career in accounting and commerce.
The Master of Professional Accounting is designed to meet the global demand for high-quality graduates in accounting. Students will integrate theoretical and technical knowledge of financial and management accounting, auditing, finance, economics, quantitative methods, information systems, business law and taxation law
Study in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide or online and learn from our industry-experienced academics through practical and work integrated learning and gain knowledge in the fundamental areas of accounting, finance, economics, quantitative analysis, information systems and business and taxation law.
Please note – some subjects may be run online, however, we do not provide online enrollments for students as majority of the subjects need to be completed on campus.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Explain and apply ethical, legal, social and environmental responsibilities in both local and global contexts
- Integrate theoretical and technical knowledge
- Interpret and apply rules, regulations and theories to a range of complex accounting-related professional situations
- Exercise judgement under supervision to solve routine accounting problems in diverse contexts using social, ethical, economic, regulatory and global perspectives
- Communicate accounting advice and knowledge to a range of stakeholders
- Seek and reflect on performance feedback to identify and action learning opportunities