Pursue a career in the demand-driven industries of finance, accounting and commerce.
The Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced) course is designed to meet the global demand for high-quality graduates in accounting. Graduate with a robust body of accounting and professional business knowledge.
Pursue a wide variety of career options; such as an auditor, tax accountant, business consultant, financial analyst or finance manager. Learn from our industry-experienced academics through practical and work integrated learning and gain knowledge in the fundamental areas of accounting, finance, economics, quantitative analysis, information systems, and business and taxation law.
Choose to study full-time or part-time. Our small class sizes are capped at 25 to allow you to receive individual attention from our lecturers and learning facilitators.
The course allows you to pathway into other study opportunities for further career enhancement, including the MBA and Master of Global Project Management.
This course is fully accredited by CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
Please note – some subjects may be run online, however we do not provide online enrollments for students as majority of the subjects need to be completed on campus.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Explain and apply ethical, legal, social and environmental responsibilities in both local and global contexts
- Integrate theoretical and technical knowledge
- Interpret and apply rules, regulations and theories to a range of complex accounting-related professional situations
- Exercise judgement under supervision to solve routine accounting problems in diverse contexts using social, ethical, economic, regulatory and global perspectives
- Communicate accounting advice and knowledge to a range of stakeholders
- Seek and reflect on performance feedback to identify and action learning opportunities