- You must hold a Year 12 or equivalent with ATAR 60 and study score of 25 or higher in English or
- A completed (current) Diploma of Nursing and registration with AHPRA.
- IELTS (or equivalent) score of 6.5 minimum (Academic Module) or above, with no skills band less than 6.0.
- * In order to apply for registration on completion of study, the NMBA registration and English Language requirements must be met.
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Fitness to practice
- Meeting Inherent Requirements
Most subjects have a 3 hour/week face-to-face class however, a small number of subjects are fully online. In addition, every student must attend 840 hours of clinical placement at a range of hospitals and health services, and may need to travel away from home to attend these placements.