Move up in your professional career and develop critical strategies to guide your business and employ dynamic leadership and project management skills.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course is designed to develop your cognitive, technical and creative skills to make effective decisions in a global context. You will develop strong business acumen which will help you to lead people, teams and businesses and enhance your career prospects. Discover how you can apply your knowledge and skills instantly in your current workplace or a new entrepreneurial venture.
The Master of Global Project Management will provide you with the skills to manage complex stakeholders and projects from planning to completion to achieve project outcomes. This course has a particular emphasis on projects with a global dimension, including virtual teams, diversity, communications, projects with international stakeholders and projects that source materials and services from, or do business with, another country.
The MBA together with the Masters of Global Project Management dual masters equips you with robust knowledge of both disciplines to undertake demanding management roles, complex projects, employ leadership and strategic direction for your business.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Apply current theories across business disciplines
- Encourage team and individual ethical decision making
- Systematically evaluate business risk
- Incorporate research findings into project plans to improve delivery and minimise risk
- Apply advanced project management principles to analyse and evaluate problems and to determine and implement solutions in projects