Are you ready to become an expert in revenue management? Gain real experience, excel your professional skills and achieve the best possible financial results for your business.
Graduate Certificate of Revenue Management is the first accredited Graduate Certificate of Revenue Management globally.
The Graduate Certificate of Revenue Management (GCRM) will equip you with advanced revenue management skills that will prove invaluable in the workplace and assist you in forging a promising career post-graduation with experience and in-depth knowledge of Revenue Management in an accommodation context.
The structure of the award is predicated on providing students with a systematic, coherent and comprehensive knowledge of revenue management contextualised within accommodation management throughout the course. This structure provides graduates with a well-rounded understanding of what is required to establish a revenue management career within the accommodation sector, as well as being able to function effectively as a senior hotel executive.
This course is delivered by Torrens University Australia Ltd, ABN 99 154 937 005, RTO 41343, CRICOS in partnership with ARMA
Key Study Outcomes:
- Strong pathway to becoming a General Manager
- Develop cognitive and communication skills to improve your effectiveness as a manager
- Innovate and identify opportunities that leverage revenue and profits from all assets
- Establish and test profit optimization strategies
- Acquire research and leadership skills that will equip you to interpret and evaluate theoretical propositions and business-related data.
- Interactive simulations that model real time decisions.